Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2009

My Sons Shall Destroy You All...

Over the past 2 years, I have amassed a small Nurgle Force. This force is nearing it's end... or at least, the end to the Infantry. Now begins the task of adding the mechanised support, and Apocalypticizing it...

The key points of my army are obviously all Sacred Number based. For example, my plague marines total to 49 models. My Terminators focus force against the seven most important targets. My tanks must be prepared to fight seven at once. That sort of thing, really. Then there is the doctrine of the Death Guard - namely, the lack of Heavy weaponry, and the fact that they are a trench force. That is why my army is hard... and slow. Your assault units don't have any reason to come to me, and I have no reason to come to your assault units

But the army itself? I don't do images (yet) but I do enjoy making lists. This is the list of my models:
  • Typhus the Traveller, Herald of Nurgle
  • Chaos Sorcerer of Nurgle (FW model)
  • 13 Terminator Champions of Nurgle (squads of 7)
  • 7 Chosen of Nurgle (Melta support)
  • 14 Possessed of Nurgle (Pray for FNP)
  • 49 Plague Marines (including options for 5 Meltaguns, 5 Flamers, and 1 Plasma Gun)
  • 4 Champions (1 PW/PP, 2 PF/PP, 1 PW/BP)
  • 4 Bikers of Nurgle
  • 10 Chaos Spawn
  • 21 Havocs (That's 9 Missile Launchers, 2 Lascannons, 1 Heavy Bolter)
  • 3 Possessed Vindicators (2 new, 1 old. Old one is Command Tank)

That's the stuff. I think it translates to at least a fair few points (lol). Should be interesting to field

No comments:

Post a Comment