Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday 8 April 2010

Army List: Flight of the Successors

The Chapter I have chosen for my Blood Angels army is strangely enough going to be the Flesh Tearers. I love their idea - and the fact they're down to a low, low number of marines - and happen to be planning a Seth/Astorath team up in the future. But in order to do an army list, I actually have to read the BA book and to be honest i'm not that inspired.

The Blood Angels, despite all my raving in the poorly written review from Wednesday, are far too similar to C: SM for me to be able to hold interest in them. Back in December 2008 when I started a SM army I brought a Battle Company box (essentially) and was so overeager to assemble and such that I built and painted everything in Crimson Fists (and invested in Kantor and a full list) that I did not realise that it actually SUCKED at what I wanted it to do. Thus in the period of a month I chose to dump that list.
Then in October I invested in Space Wolves and, while less disappointing, it's difficult not to gag on the idea of doing a second Imperial SM army while i'm still in the middle of five Chaos ones and a 'Space Wolf' (I play Skyrar's Dark Wolves) one.

So this is a basic 2000 point list which is low on model count. No Special Characters yet I should note.

Flight of the Successors
HQ:
Captain with Power Sword and Storm Shield. Jump Pack - 155
+ 5 Honour Guard with Noviate, Blood Champion, Jump Packs, Company Standard, 4 Power Weapons - 260

Troops:
10 Assault Marines with 2 Meltaguns, and Sergeant with Power Weapon - 315
10 Assault Marines with 2 Meltaguns, and Sergeant with Power Weapon - 315
10 Assault Marines with 2 Meltaguns, and Sergeant with Power Weapon - 315


Elites:
5 Sanguinary Guard with 1 Infernus Pistol - 210
5 Sanguinary Guard with 1 Infernus Pistol - 210

Heavy Support:
Predator with Autocannon - 70
Predator with Autocannon - 70
Predator with Autocannon - 70

Points: 1990
KPs: 10
Scoring: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment