Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday 15 November 2008

Tale of Store Gamers: Chaos Part 2

So begins month 1 of the gamers, and tension is running high. The first month is simply about getting some new armies of the ground
I did far more than this
My hobby pledges (in order of priority) are below. In the ( ) are the consequences for me not doing so. I have a prize pot of £50 at the end of the contest, and for each consequence some is added or taken away:
- Complete 1500 points (15 pounds taken away/10 pounds added)
- Complete the majority of the Chaos Battalion (10 pounds taken away/5 pounds added)
- Complete 30 models of my army (5 pounds taken away)

Currently, I have the following. Red is assembled and basecoated, and green is fully painted:
Exalted Hero of Khorne
Sorcerer of Nurgle
Sorcerer of Nurgle

9 Chosen of Khorne
5 Chaos Knights of Nurgle

13 Chaos Warriors of Nurgle
10 Marauders of Nurgle
10 Marauders of Nurgle
5 Warhounds
5 Warhounds

This means that I am DEFINATELY going to finish all but the 2nd pledge at most. Can't wait until December!

~ Next Month: The first couple of battles are played, as the gamers begin their skirmishes. The chaos army swells to 2000 points. Pledges: 2000 points, 60 models, first Lord choice. Prize pot (at the moment): £65

No comments:

Post a Comment