Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

Oh yes...

Imperial Guard are beautiful... beautifully deadly. Unfortunately, I have some projects to finish off before I can start them en-masse. However, until then I have my true love

LAMENTERS! (eww!!!)

Well, I have a mechanised company of them to finish off. All the better to keep them out of bad lu-*ka-boom!!!*
Wow, that was a close one I was alm-*ka-boom!!!*

I've yet to decide whether there is Drop Pods or Rhinos for my army, but I know the composition of the remainder:
- Chapter Master with Honour Guard
- 6 ten man squads of Tactical Marines
- 3 ten man squads of Assault Marines
- 1 ten man squad of Devastator Marines

Well, if it's a Drop Pod army then all of them are in Drop Pods, but if it's just Rhinos? I'll be using 7 Rhinos and 1 Razorback (for the Honour Guard of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment