Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

General Storm reporting!

Why hello! This is General Storm reporting, new member of the Battlefleet Chaotic team! I'm simply one of those oddly named pieces of furniture which is placed into the front living room, only I have a purpose!

I'm a friend of The Herald in RL, and i've not got that much of a job on the blog. I'm going to be the one who attempts to raise our profile. I'll be designing merchandise, creating our site image. For example, you see the Bell of Lost Souls banner here:
Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer 40k and Fantasy News

It's an image that is distinctive, and many people know of. It is also beautiful anyway. I LOVE it! I'd love to be able to produce a piece of work to it's standard, but I just know that it is a powerful idea. I aim to create something similar for this blog, with FAR reduced resources. It's a long term process. Some of the many things i'll be doing are going to be small - i'll be getting us into blogging alliances, i'll be creating a storefront at Cafepress. I'll be gradually increasing our power on the internet, or so thats my aim!!!

It's a large scale campaign, but it's well worth it!

~ Well, thats General Storm for you. He'll be a rare sight on this blog, but it's good to have a viewpoint here. There's also a few more people here soon. We'll also be using multiple colours to distinguish between bloggers, easier that way, aye? Red is the colour of the Herald - ironic, no? Deep Blue for Storm. There'll be a few more members soon as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment