Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 30 March 2009

ARMY PLAN: Sea of Daggers

This is where we stand, brethren. We stand at a crossroads in the path of destiny, but this be no case of mere galactic destiny. This is the destiny of our race, the twilight upon which even our fading spirit is a vast sun toward. We have only 1 way to escape
We need to awake Khaine

Sea of Daggers is my latest Apocalypse army, which I will be building over the period of 6 months. It will end as a 10000 point list, which is dwarfed only by my vast collection of Chaos - I believe it is currently 10K points at the moment?

I have quite a few goals in it:
  • To have every single Eldar formation
  • To mass into 10000 points
  • To have the majority of models as plastic

Not so easy, is it? Eldar have a vast mass of datasheets and formations that I would need to take into account, and this will be difficult. No matter. Here's the list from IA: Apocalypse:



Bell of Lost Souls, Warhammer 40k and Fantasy News

No comments:

Post a Comment