Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

On the Road to Armageddon

Armageddon. Some place which was given a campaign a few years ago by GW. The home of the Steel Legion. The most publicised battlefield for the Blood Angels and Space Wolves which I know of at the moment. Attacked three times by two races.

The perfect campaign setting.

The choice I have made for my next project.

Armageddon will be THE Swan Song of my campaigns and mini dexes. So far I have already constructed around 15 units for the codex, but in the end there will be 50 or so... for Space Marines alone. I will have the following chapters involved:
  1. Blood Angels - Army of Death, Normal, Flesh Tearers
  2. Salamanders - Orbital Force, Normal
  3. Space Wolves - Normal, Thirteenth Company, Egil Iron Wolf
  4. Executioners - Annihilation Force
  5. Relictors - Monolith Reclamation Cadre
  6. Grey Knights - Normal
  7. Black Templars - Crusade Fleet, Grimaldus' Retinue
This is in addition to many I have not started yet, and this is simply for the Space Marines. I also have Chaos and Orks to consider, as well as Steel Legion and other Imperial Guard... alongside the actual campaign setting itself.

So Armageddon will be this year's big project. Each fortnight I will post a new part of the Campaign and each month more progress will be made towards finishing the actual book. I will have Battle Reports and such planned as well, for I know a few players who are already making forces for this.

We. Shall. See.

(PS: I'm doing World Eaters, Flesh Tearers, and the Thirteenth Company :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment